3.14.2010

What's Been Happenin'

What's been happenin'? Not a lot that's for sure. We did take Ollie on his first trip to a museum yesterday which was fun. It was to the Hyrum museum. Kind of interesting. Plus they had a Bezoar! P.S. I would NOT want to put a real bezoar in my mouth. gross. Anyhow, I'll just put up the other random pictures. So, here ya go.

























We were so careful to keep him away from people during RSV season, and what do ya know...Tron gets sick and gets Oliver sick. We're pretty sure it's RSV the doctor never told us for sure. But here he is getting a breathing treatment. Poor little guy.


















Hangin out with mom with she does the laundry























I love his lounge positions


















I don't know why he does it or how he does it so fast, but he's taken to kicking his socks off


















His excited face


















Playing with the Play Gym


















Haning out. I can't get enough of that side smile


















His preferred way of sleeping


















Peering at Dad after being changed


















He always arches his back to stretch then stays that way. I fixed him right after the picture was taken


















Tummy Time with Dad


















He loves licking/eating things esp his hands


















For some reason we are quite amused by his sleeping positions

5 comments:

Matt and Sophie Dawson said...

I love that he was sitting in his tub while you were doing laundry. They're so useful for so many things besides bathing! I still need to meet your little man!

Hoenes Family said...

I love that side smile too! How did you get him to smile for the picture? Incredible! I am so sorry he got sick. That is not fun at all. Very scary. Poor little guy.

The Dahls said...

He's SOOOOOO cute!! I want to squeeze him!! I'm sorry he got sick, that's no fun at all, for anyone. I love the stretching position...my kids did that and it was my favorite. Also...how was the chocolate peanut butter pie? Want to share the recipe? It sounds so good. We had pie too, but I'm not as "martha-y" as you and i let marie calendar make mine. :)

Tom and Angie said...

Love your blog! Your baby boy is adorable, I just want to pinch those cheeks!

oralia said...

I love that picture of him with tron. Man, he is SO cute!!! His squishy cheeks make me happy.