8.05.2009

Ok, picture time!

So, here are the pictures of the little baby! Still no names as of yet.














There HE is.














And his Legs crossed



















Ok, Now people have been asking to see my pregnant stomach so I'll give you the before and the Now.

This picture was randomly taken a couple days before I got pregnant while I was deciding which outfit to wear.



















And here are the pictures of my stomach as of today! Swollen legs, feet, hands, and all.


















5 comments:

Cassia said...

So cute michelle! It's crazy to me that you're having a baby! Even Crazier that I'M having one! When are you due?

It's Me...shell said...

It's so weird! I'm due on December 10th. When are you due?

Lindsay said...

Your belly looks great! Nice and medium pregnant

Singing Reep said...

Michelle, congrats! I'm also having a boy! It seems that everyone is having a boy! But I'm excited for you!

The Dahls said...

Cuuuuuute little tummy....love it.