8.28.2009

One year and counting!

August 28th, 2008
Yay for the anniversary of paper!
He's my everything and I'm his, who could ask for more?
We're about to start our little family and I couldn't think of anyone else I would want to start it with.
If work and school would allow it I'd be a hermit and just spend all my time with him.
(that should tell you something to those of you who know me.)
He makes me want to be a better, nicer person who actually uses tact.
(the tact hasn't really happened and probably never will, but the want is there...sometimes)
He makes me feel safe and loved.
I can't sleep without him there.
He's so caring and loving with me.
One year isn't enough, here's to hoping that eternity is, because that's all we get. :)

3 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

awwww. That was really nice. Happy Anniversary!

Kathryn said...

Oh, happiness. Funny that you posted so early in the morning. I was thinking about leaving a happy anniversary comment first thing in the morning so it would be before your post and you would know I remembered, but I wouldn't have beat you to it anyway. Ha.

Lindsay said...

Look how cheesy you are! Ha! Happy happy one year to you both!