9.15.2009

I DID IT!

Today was the glucose test. I drank the drink which wasn't nasty like they said. It just tasted like a melted otter pop. But I did chill it, then had it with ice, used a straw and put the straw in the back of my throat so I couldn't really taste it. So, maybe it is as bad as everyone says. Then an hour later I went to the doctors and they took my blood. And I'm not sure if all of you know this I am HORRIFIED of needles. I freak out and cry hysterically, I can't help it I just revert back to being a 5 year old. But you should all be proud of me, I didn't cry at all! Not one tear. It's probably because I didn't wear make up preparing for the water works. I did have fast heavy breathing until the lady told me to breath normal.

After that we had the regular doctors appointment. Everything was normal. Apparently, he's a total mover. While the doctor was checking the heartbeat he kicked her 3 or more times. Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester I'm supposed to count the kicks and make sure there are at least 10 in 2 hours. Which won't be a problem there's usually 10 in 10 minutes. Anyhow, it was a good appointment and we'll see if I have diabetes. I'm sure hoping I don't.

1 comment:

Fausett Family said...

I hope you don't as well!