12.08.2009

Feelin' Good with 2 Days Till Due Date

Tron has a final tomorrow and a paper due on Thursday, then he'll be done with the semester. Which will be great! I won't see him any more than I do now at least during the day, because he'll go straight to full time again. It will be nice to see him during the evenings without homework being done though. So, here's what we are hoping for...We have an appointment with the doctor on the due date at 3:45. We hope that we'll go in and she'll just say oh you're dilated enough let's just take him now. That way we'll have the weekend and Tron can just go back to work without missing a beat and all the finals will be done, Bonus! Things rarely work out just the way you want them to, but here's to hoping. But if he decides he's cool where he is we'll have to wait for a week after his due date before they'll start me. So, if worse comes to worse he'll be here on the 17th. ha ha please don't let him wait that long. Also, please don't let my water break at our apartment, I do not want to clean up that mess. Especially since the carpet condition is part of the deposit.

1 comment:

The Dahls said...

HAHAHAHAH! I hope it doesn't break at your apartment too. And I hope you're super dilated so you can get your way. Good luck!!