12.04.2009

I haven't posted in a while...

Because I was waiting to put the maternity pictures I had taken. The CD is in the mail, but I'm just so excited about them I thought I'd put these up from her blog (don't worry I asked her permission). Anyhow, the photographer is Marilyn Cutler and she's awesome! I just love her. For those of you from my home ward in Layton you may know her as Jeremy's wife. Anyhow, I just love her style and I have a link to her photo blog on my other blog. Check her out! I think they are fun. They were taken around the beginning of November.

Here they are:































And my personal favorite














I think she did an amazing job. I normally don't like to look at pictures of my pregnant self, but when they look like these I can totally handle it!

As for baby news: A couple weeks ago the doctor thought he'd be coming sometime this weekend, but when she checked me yesterday she thinks he's going to stay a bit longer. I'm holding strong at 90% effaced(or however you spell that) and 1 centimeter dilated. He's dropped he was at a -2, but she said he's dropped farther than that I'm not sure if he's at a -1 yet or not. So, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'm not too uncomfortable so it's cool. The only thing that bothers me a little are my hips, they do not like to spread or they do and are loving the pain they are causing. ha ha ha

5 comments:

The Dahls said...

so cute!! i cant believe its almost go time!

Hoenes Family said...

Very cute Michelle. I hope he comes soon!

Heather said...

These turned out so cute :) I love all the leaves!

Jon, Liz, Max and Luke said...

wow...i really like her style too. You're makin' me wish i had photos like this taken of my preggie belly.
I like them all, but i agree the third is soo great!

jasmine bailey-barfuss said...

yep that tummy one if my fave too, so perrrrdy :)